+ Employment Opportunities
Be part of a dynamic team who wish to serve as positive role models to children. Summer team members work alongside faculty and staff to facilitate exciting programming, through safe and active engagement. Please read the following information carefully before clicking through to our online application.
Applicants must be:
- • of college age or above.
- • of good character and integrity.
Applicants must possess the desire and ability to:
- • Work and play with children, both indoors and outdoors
- • Have a growth mindset
- • Take guidance and supervision
- • Teach or assist in teaching an activity
- • Display enthusiasm, a sense of humor, patience, self-control and adaptability.
- • May 29 - 31, Staff orientation & training
- • June 3 – 28, Session 1
- • July 8 - 26, Session 2
Days & Times:
- • Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- • Additional hours for staff meetings on Tuesdays until 4:30 p.m., & until 5:30 p.m. on the last day of each session.
As a seasonal temporary employee, you will be expected to:
- • Keep campers safe, active, and engaged
- • Be a positive role model at all times
- • Help foster and maintain a safe, fun, and healthy environment
- • Attend all days of camp for which you are hired, as well as the orientation and training days
- • Actively participate in professional development and required meetings
- • Adhere to the policies and procedures of Newman at all times.
Session 1: June 3 - 28
Session 2: July 8 - 26
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Rising Pre-K - 6th
Before & After Care:
Earliest drop off: 7:30 a.m.
Latest pick up: 5:30 p.m.
Find us on Facebook!